invites all new fashion designers and fashion designing students in India to participate in:
and be the OFFICIAL DESIGNER FOR PAGEANTSWORLD.COM with a one year PAID internship
First Prize: Rs 50 Thousand in cash Plus Official Designer for PageantsWorld.com event/pageant/contest
Second Prize: Rs 25 Thousand (First Runner Up) Plus Official Designer for PageantsWorld.com event/pageant/contest
Third Prize: Rs: Rs 10 Thousand (Second Runner Up) Plus Official Designer for PageantsWorld.com event/pageant/contest
20 Special Prizes of Rs 5,000/- cash each
REGIONAL/CITY-WISE PRIZES for local winners
The above prizes are the same in both categories
CATEGORIES, THEMES & CONCEPTS for the contest
Indian Traditional outfits
Terms & Conditions/Contest Format & Procedure
1. Open to all fashion designing/textile designing, etc students and students who have recently graduated from any institute in India
2. There are two categories – the first category is the student category which is open to students and recently graduated (6 months to one year) or those doing their internship with any fashion designer or corporate or company. The second category is for professional fashion designers who have at least three years of fashion designing, garments and costume design experience.
3. Registration Fee for students and freshers is Rs 500 and that for fashion designers is Rs 2500.
4. Participants must provide 6 sketches along with pencil sketch and color-coded sketch along with complete fabric, accessories, embellishment and other required details to enable the design to be created and stitched or assembled by a tailor or master. The submission must also include the cost of the garment in Mumbai along with all other incidental charges.
5. The last date for registration is 8th August 2015 and the last date for submission of designs and sketches with details is 15th August 2015.
6. All participants will get an official work-experience and participation certificate from PageantsWorld.com
7. All winners will be given official certificates certifying their winning status. Winners who are selected as Official PageantsWorld.com designers and have to design for our pageants and contests will be provided fabric, stitching/tailoring costs etc., along with a basic internship fee.
8. Fashion Design Institutes & colleges are permitted to sponsor their students. However, the institutes’ faculty are not permitted to help or tutor the students. Designs and assembly have to be done by the participating students only.
9. Terms and Conditions are subject to change. PageantsWorld.com reserves the right to change, modify, add or delete any of the above Terms and Conditions.
10. This webpage is being updated. Please check again after 3-4 days for latest update. All participants must bookmark this page and check it periodically for updates and changes.